Monday, November 17, 2008

Mike was a good friend. I remember him when he came into my life. We used to go to young people's together. Have crushes on the same cute AA girls. He was there for me after my first relapse to bring me back into the fold of AA. Mike was instrumental in a few relationship sparks with loves in my life. We sailed together. We skateboarded together. Went and played beach volleyball. He was always available and always a close friend. There are so many memories. It breaks my heart.

I'm glad I got to know him, and share my life with him. I know he is at peace. I will always have a special place in my heart for Mike Kaminski and those who were close and knew him well.

--Ian W.


More pics can be seen at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70608&id=610277564

No comments: