Monday, November 17, 2008

The way we remember

Like any good addict, I have always had plans for my own funeral. I want a New Orleans-esque party. But the thing I want the most is for people to tell stories and laugh and remember me (well, I hope).

I've created this blog in an effort to create a common, collective space where friends of Mike K. can share memories, remember stories and be here for one another in a very sad and heartbreaking time.

This is for whatever you want ... if you have pictures of Mike you'd like put on here, you can email me at jocelyngeboy @ sbcglobal dot net. I'd be happy to put them up to share with everyone.

I have all the confidence in the world that Mike would want us to remember him with laughter and good spirits.

Welcome to Memories of Mike ...

No comments: