Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a true example of a gentleman. The first time I got in Mike's car he had to blow in a tube to start it (from his past shenanigans) I was really nervous and very skittish -- at this point I was fresh out of treatment. I was talking a mile a minute as I always do when I'm around a cute boy who is kind and out of nowhere Mike's car started beeping, I was kind of freaked out a bit. When I asked MK what is that noise his response was the following...

"That is the Annalise-O-Meter, it means that you have to stop talking now..." Needless to say it went off again in 4 minutes and I shut up immediately. Mike started laughing so hard he had to pull over. He always found the humor in life and I love love a guy who can make me laugh at the simple things. We tried playing tennis over the summer together because we are both such sports freaks, however we didn't accomplish a single volley because we played at OZ on a beautiful hot summer day at about 9 am and the courts were packed with HOT GUYS and HOT GIRLS for us to check out the entire time! I'm sure we pissed a lot of people off but we laughed the entire time, Mike was actually amazed at how well I could turn my neck to look at a hot guy!!! He provided safety, love and security for a damaged soul and what a gift I was to receive that love from him.


--Annalise

No comments: